Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I see the MOON!


Standard 1
Students will understand that the shape of Earth and the moon are spherical and that Earth rotates on its axis to produce the appearance of the sun and moon moving through the sky.
Objective 1
Describe the appearance of Earth and the moon.

Standard 7
Use telecommunications and on-line resources (e.g., email, online discussions, web environments) to participate in collaborative problem-solving activities to develop solutions or products for audiences inside and outside the classroom. (4, 5)

I loved using THINGLINK!   I love the idea of my students doing a VERY BRIEF assignment at home and then plugging in an activity to go along with it.  I think having my student go outside and look at the moon brings learning home to my student and their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment